Premarital Counseling Chicago
Departing for healthier, happier relationships
Our Premarital program is designed for couples that are contemplating marriage or other forms of commitment. 2SC is proud to announce daily departures from our “Gate 14” to happier, healthier relationships! Specifically, this highly customized premarital counseling program has been created to address 14 important areas that couples should consider as they contemplate a more formalized commitment. Only you, your significant other and your counselor partake in each of the sessions (this is not group counseling). Why not let the elegant world of 2SC be your boarding pass to a stronger relationship and gently guide your future towards a healthier take off?
In this six- session counseling program, couples will explore the following 14 areas:
1. Motivation for a greater relational commitment
2. Expectations for the relationship for the here and now and future
3. An assessment of love of attachment styles
4. Identifying current communication barriers and discovering ways to break through
5. Exploring role models for healthy relationships
6. Identifying boundaries in the relationship and fostering trust
7. Determine healthy support systems for each person in the relationship
8. Working through conflicts
9. Relational responsibilities, including finances, house chores, etc
10. Assessing the role of our friends and families.
11. Examine spiritual values and finding common ground
12. Determine the role of sex in the relationship and how to increase sexual satisfaction
13. Assess other issues that you feel are important
14. Planning for the future
With our Gate 14 program, you schedule the dates and times that work for you. Each of the six 50-60 minute sessions are designed to address the topics above and help create a positive start to a new life course with your significant other. Workbook included.
Be sure to mention “Gate 14”. At 2SC, the only thing we are missing is a runway ...